Silicone Nipple for Bottle 1~4 step, Spout and Straw type
- Safe and healthy silicone approved by US FDA and Europe Safety Standard (EN14350)
- Designed NOT to touch baby's nose
- STEP 1 - With one hole, it helps the baby to slowly adapt to a baby bottle
- STEP 2 - With two holes, for babies after 100 days of birth and have strength to suckle
- STEP 3 - With three holes, for babies who need milk but spend less time drinking
- STEP 4 - Y shaped hole, for babies who can drink milk at rapid pace and begins baby food
- Spout type - cross shaped hole, allows to feed thin baby food, water and beverage
- Straw type - cross-shaped hole, designed NOT to touch babies' nose
- Model no.: STEP 1: PA-2SBBN01C / STEP 2: PA-2SBBN02C / STEP 3: PA-2SBBN03C / STEP 4: PA-2SBBN04C / Spout: PA-2SBBNSPC / Straw: PA-SBBNSTC
- Size: 2.4 x 3.1 x 5.1 in., 0.1 lbs
- Age: STEP 1: 0-3 Month / STEP 2: 3-6 Month / STEP 3: 6 Month+ / STEP 4: 8 Month+ / Spout: 6 Month+ / Straw: 8 Month +
- Material: Liquid Silicone Rubber
Silicone Baby Nipple STEP 1 (2 pack) (Slow Flow)
- For a baby of 0 month old or older (newborn baby)
Silicone Baby Nipple STEP 2 (2 pack) (Medium Flow)
- For a baby 3 months old or older (100 days after birth-beginning of infant food)
Silicone Baby Nipple STEP 3 (2 pack) (Fast Flow)
- For a baby 6 months old or older (beginning middle of infant food) I30
Silicone Baby Nipple STEP 4 (2 pack) (Y Cut)
- For a baby 8 months old or older (middle of infant food-beginning of baby food)
Silicone Baby Nipple, Spout Type (2 pack) (+ Cut)
- For a baby 6 months old or older (spout exclusive for baby bottle)
Silicone Nipple, Straw Type (1 pack) (+ Cut)
- For a baby 8 months old or older (straw exclusive for baby bottle)
[ WARNING ]
- Before first use, sterilize in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Replace the nipple at the first sign of damage.
- Do not let baby fall asleep with nipple in his/her month.
- Do not use nipples as pacifiers.
- Clean +Cut straw inlet by rubbing and clean Vent valve gently so that they are not torn and damaged.
- The top of the straw can be torn or damaged by baby's teeth.
- Always use this product with adult supervision.